To participate in the Whitelist Round and buy $KVN on April 3-5, 2023, you will need to prepare $ETH for the purchase and gas fee. Here are the steps.
- Klover.Network is hosting a whitelist sale on April 3-5, 2023, which allows participants to buy $KVN.
- To take part in the sale, participants need to prepare $ETH and follow the steps provided on Klover.Network. Participants can enter the amount of $ETH they wish to use for the purchase, and the system will show them how much $KVN they will receive.
- After the transaction is complete, KVN tokens will be sent to the participant’s wallet on Klover.Network.
- It’s essential to note that your $KVN will be locked for 15 days after the whitelist ends and will be slowly released over the subsequent 7 days as a vesting period.
- Join the whitelist event at givelab.com/airdropklovernetwork to participate.
Go to IDO Page and click on the “Buy Now” button.
You will be directed to the Whitelist Sale page.
Connect your crypto wallet like Metamask, WalletConnect, CoinbaseWallet or Torus Wallet to the Arbitrum chain. Confirm the connection of your wallet to the Arbitrum chain when prompted.
Enter the amount of $ETH you wish to use for the purchase.
The system will show you how much $KVN you will receive.
Confirm the transaction and wait for it to process.
After the transaction is complete, your $KVN will be visible on your wallet on Klover Network (with lock & vesting, if any).
Note: Your $KVN will be locked for 15 days after the whitelist ends and will then be slowly released over the following 7 days as a vesting period.
- To be eligible for the Klover.Network whitelist, join now at givelab.com/airdropklovernetwork.
- The Whitelist Event will run from March 17, 2023, 16:00 UTC – April 1, 2023, 16:00 UTC.
- The Whitelist eligible announcement will be on April 2, 2023, 16:00 UTC.
- Whitelist Sale will begin on April 3, 2023, 16:00 UTC, and end on April 4, 2023, 23:59 UTC.
- The available amount of KVN to be sold is 5.2% or 15,028,000 $KVN of the total supply.